Friday, February 25, 2011

Spinner Cards

Stampin' Up Ocassions Mini Catalog has these really cool "Take A Spin" stamps and game spinner hands that I have been anxious to use!! I have only used the square birthday stamps, but there are 3 round stamps also...

My intention was to make not only gender neutral, but something that could be used for any age (my husband said I accomplished this!!). The brown card may be just a little more feminine than the blue card though....

All the supplies used on both cards are from Stampin' Up except for the middle strip, which is from my Exscrapaganza pack (from the HSN and no longer available).

1 comment:

  1. Love those little spinners from SU! My friend was going to buy it so maybe I can borrow hers and CASE your ideas. Great job, Ginnie!

    ReplyDelete