Sunday, January 23, 2011

Purple Collection

A friend of mine ordered 10 purple birthday cards. She said they could all be the same, but those of you that know me know that I have a hard time making more than 2 cards the same (I didn't get the wonderful sketches from OWH until after I finished these!) , so this was a little challenging... trying to come up with 10 different looks!

Here are 4 of them... these and a few more will be on my rainbows n butterflies facebook fanpage if you care to see more! (see the link to the right)...




(I don't know why some come out blurry while others don't... still working on that!)

The Happy Birthday sentiment is SU's Word Window Punch and Teeny Tiny Wishes, and the bottom one is SU's Curvey Verses (You're a wonderful reason to celebrate!). I used SU's Priceless for the pretty swirl, and the paper is all generic cardstock. For the butterfly, I layered 2 and markered the edge of the top one, and flipped the wings up for some dimension. The large flower is Prima Flowers (got a tub of them from Hobby Lobby) and I also used a marker to edge and color it. The tiny flowers are from a booth at a Scrapbook Expo... sorry, don't know the maker. Oh, and the tiny pearls are from SU also!

Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the color on the flower with the marker. Great idea and as always you have beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete