Monday, January 3, 2011

Just A Quick Hello!

One of my favorite pass-times is blog-hopping and looking at what other cardmakers are doing, and about a week ago I came across this really cool flower using the Stampin' Up word window punch....



The blog I found it on is by Mary Director (who also happens to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator and so kindly allowed me to CASE it!) at www.kreateskards.blogspot.com
You can visit her page to see the original!

I also made this one .....



Both cards were made with Stampin' Up stamps, ink, punches, and diamond rhinestones. The 1st card was made with cardstock from last year's Stampin' Up Love pack, but the 2nd was basic cardstock from my local stationary store, as are the brads.

Hopefully I will have some Valentine Cards posted by tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment