Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has had a chance to recover from eating waaay too much food for Thanksgiving! I had a beautiful visit with my family at my mom's house and got to take LOTS of leftovers home!

For the last couple weeks I have been working to build up my inventory. My dream is to start a small business to sell my cards, photo clips, and mini photo albums. If anyone has any advice for me, I would TRULY appreciate all the help I can get!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I met a lady that sells baby items, and she asked me to make her some cards to go with her baskets. For some reason baby cards are not really my thing, so this was no easy task for me, but this is what I came up with....



I will have the rest of the cards I made on my facebook page if you're interested in checking them out! (see the link to the right)

... and other than making about 10 more photo clips, I made some Christmas Mini Albums... let me know if you are interested in one for yourself. They measure about 5 1/2" x 5" and I sell them for $6....


 Until next time... have a beautiful week!!

2 comments:

  1. cute baby cards, Virginia.
    Good luck with the business, let me know what you find out. I too am wanting to sell mine. I found Etsy.com and will open a "store" there soon. My sister does crochet items, so we'll combine things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely keep in touch with you so we can swap ideas! good luck with the Etsy Store! I hear that's a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete