Monday, November 15, 2010

My Latest Addiction!

Happy Monday!!

I've been so busy playing with some new ideas that I haven't had a chance to update my blog since last week!  I TiVo Scrapbook Memories on the BYU channel and sit and watch about once every few weeks, so I'm not sure which episode I found this wonderful idea on... but I've been addicted ever since I saw it!



 Are these not the cutest little Photo Clips you've ever seen??!!!
And the best part is that they take about 5 minutes to make!
All you do is cover the black part of a medium or large binder clip with any patterned paper and embellish with your favorite embellishment. I couldn't get the card to stay straight in the clip so I tied a bow around it and it worked perfect! My daughter also made one using a small clip, but it's more for decoration because it's so tiny...

I got a little carried away and made about 20 of them in 2 days and then went to Staples and bought about 30 more clips so I could keep going!

And then my cousin asked me to make some that she could put pictures of boys in (she wasn't too keen on the idea of putting boys in flowered clips!)... so I made some football clips....

 These can also be used for Thank You gifts with a card instead of a picture, gift card holders, Hostess gifts, etc.... The possibilities are endless!!!

Besides making clips for the past week, I also participated in the Purple Stride Orange County 2010 Walk for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness... Our team had 21 people and raised $750!!

AND... last but definitely not least, I took my kids to Riverside National Cemetary for their annual Veteran's Day Ceremony on Veteran's Day... If you have not attended one of these, I strongly recommend that you try next year! Not only is it patriotic and emotional, but it's also educational in a way that keeps the kids paying attention!

OK... now that I'm all caught up, time for lunch and then more clip-making and card-making!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! And if you enjoy my page, PLEASE share it with your friends! (Read previous posts to see how someone will get to receive a pack of cards for FREE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment