Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Work Space

So this is where I sit for hours on end trying to come up with something brilliant that will capture the attention of potential buyers!!

I know it doesn't seem like much, but you see that closet in the mirror? That's where I keep the good stuff hidden!

As you can see by all the red on the table, I am working on some Christmas cards in the hopes that I can come up with something to sell at a boutique or two this winter! And the pile in front of the mirror is the Halloween stuff I haven't finished!

Last but not least, I keep a picture of my dad right in front of me... We lost him almost a year ago to Pancreatic Cancer, and not much brings me more pleasure than when I sit and daydream about him!!

I am participating in the PanCan Walk on November 13th... please visit my page if you get a chance!

http://blba.us/i.asp?id=426665-275654699-1

No comments:

Post a Comment