Monday, October 25, 2010

Cards Sent To Sweden!!!

I think at one time or another, every cardmaker hopes their cards will travel to as many countries around the world as they can.... well, guess what???

MINE ARE HEADED TO SWEDEN!!!

While searching Facebook one day, my sister Carina found a lady in Sweden that has the same name as her. It wouldn't be such a big deal except that not only do they have the same uncommon name, their families are from the same town, and they both have aunts and uncles and cousins, etc., with a lot of the same names!! Anyway, I have befriended her also and she happened to mention that she likes my cards.... so... being the giver that I am, I offered to send her some to share with her friends!

Just to make them a little more special for her, I did some research and translated them into Swedish! I just hope I used the correct translations!! I'm posting them x-large with hopes that you can read the sayings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment