Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Christmas Cards

The last few days I have been trying to get my cards together to send to OWH... Had the girls making Any Hero Cards that came out really cute!



Moving right along with the Christmas Cards, I made about 10 more today! So as not to bore you, I'm only posting a few of them here. The rest will be on my FaceBook Page (the tab on the right side of my page will take you there).

 This one is just a simple card using stamps from Recollections and Stampin' Up... dazzled it up a little with glitter on the ribbon!
 I thought this one had a little too much green in it, but my daughter really liked it.... so it stays!
 Another simple card, but I love the background....





.... And... my favorite is.......
This beautiful blue snowman!!!

I recently purchased some rhinestones and couldn't wait to use them! Those, the stamps, and ink/markers are all from Stampin' Up. I also added some snowflakes (Marvy Punch)...







I am going to a boutique in Orange on November 5th to try to sell these. These are all one-of-a-kind, but if you like any and would like me to make you some, please let me know!

And don't forget to check out my FB page for more cards! Hope those of you that celebrated had a safe and fun Halloween! Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment