Monday, May 20, 2013

Keepsake Frame

WOW!!! I can't believe I haven't posted in 6 months! I hope I still have some followers out there!!!

I've been busy doing everything but crafting for a while, but I feel like I got my mojo back... Hopefully my schedule will permit me to keep on it for a while!

I made this Keepsake Frame for one of the sweetest little girls I know! Got the idea from the most recent CTMH catalog and I've been antsy to try it!!

It's pretty self explanatory.... you can use just about anything in your stash to embellish and personalize a frame!! I used an 8x10 on this one but I also have some smaller frames I'm going to make some more gifts out of.

I really like how the flowers and butterflies pop against the dark background....


And no project is complete without a little bling and ribbon!

I'd love to see what other ideas you come up with!

Thanks for hanging around... I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page!




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you are crafting again! The frame is absolutely beautiful, and I'm sure it will be loved.

    --> Adele

    ReplyDelete