Saturday, March 12, 2011

OWH Sketch #59

I'm in the middle of getting a pack of cards ready to send to OWH and thought I'd take a minute to post my card for Sketch #59.  I made a few of these with some paper I got in one of my Cardmaker Kit of the Month sets.... not sure which one though because I took all the kits apart and tossed them in a big bin.

Anyway.... here's the sketch...

and here's my card....


I'm trying to get some Mom cards finished so I can send a decent sized box before the Mother's Day deadline of March 31st. I believe I read on one of Sandy's posts that they have lots of Mother's Day cards but could use some nonspecific Mom cards, so I chose this sentiment from Stampin' Up.

Better get back to work! Thanks for visiting!!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Ginnie. I love the soft colors. I'm probably not going to make the Mom deadline, but haven't made any Mom day cards anyhow. :O
    Have a great day,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Ginnie! I love that patterned background paper. Thanks for playing along in the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors! Perfect for spring Miss Ginnie! xox

    ReplyDelete