Saturday, March 5, 2011

OWH Sketch#58-MidWeek-Throwdown-Easel Card

I don't know why, but for some reason I seem to do my best work in the middle of the night! I can sit at my table for literally HOURS during the day, but it's usually close to midnight when my projects finally come together and I have something worthy of posting!

This was certainly the case again today! I worked all day on getting a card together for the S&S Sketch #58 but I also wanted to make a Mother's Day card for the S&S MidWeek Throwdown BUT I also wanted to make an Easel Card!!!

So, here it is...12:05am and it's finally ready... My OWH Sketch#58-MidWeek-Throwdown-Easel Card!




The patterned papers are from my Exscrapaganza pack, the orange paper and stamped sentiment are from Stampin' Up, flowers were bought at a local scrapbooking store, and the chocolate pearls are from Queen & Co (bought them at the Scrapbook Expo!!).

And now... off to bed... I hope!!

4 comments:

  1. All the work paid off. It is a lovely card. I myself have never made an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh such a pretty card love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful Ginnie Some Mama is going to love getting that card! All my best work happens early am (I'm usually at my desk by 5:30ish)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Very creative!! TFS!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... Hope you'll visit again often!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete