Friday, January 20, 2012

OWH & ODBD Challenge

Operation Write Home and Our Daily Bread Designs has teamed up to make cards for our troops and get shipping costs covered. ODBD will pay for 1 box to be shipped for every 25 cards submitted to their monthly challenge, up to 2 boxes a month. The January Challenge is to make a card using 3 patterned papers. Here's my card...
I used SEI Dill Blossom papers and a Stampin' Up sentiment, as well as OWH Sketch #33.

Please take a moment to visit both blogs and maybe even try making your own card to submit!!

4 comments:

  1. This morning early I was card #49 and when I checked this evening no one else had linked up a card after me, so you may be #50! WOOHOO, Ginnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle colors you chose. Thanks for helping us make it to #50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the soft colors you used and simply sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout and use of the patterned papers. Great color choices too.

    ReplyDelete