Friday, October 21, 2011

OWH Fundraiser Featuring K'nK Designs

 Welcome to our Operation Write Home Fund Raiser Blog Hop!  If you’ve arrived at my Blog from Our Little Inspirations (Carol's Blog), you’re on the right track.  If not and you’d like to start at the beginning, you can start here (Jan's Blog).

K 'n K Designs has created some beautiful digital stamps to help raise funds to cover shipping costs for Operation Write Home during the upcoming holiday season. OWH is an organization that sends blank handmade cards to deployed servicemen and women so they can send cards home to their loved ones.

Here is the card I made using Kolar's Care Package, just one of the AMAZING stamps available for this fundraiser (I CASE'd this from Katlyn and Clearly iStamp)....
If you would like to join in our efforts to make sure as many military families receive cards from their Hero, you can purchase stamps to use on your own cards at K 'n K Designs

If you are interested in helping by just making a monetary donation, you can do so on the OWH donation page

The next stop on our Hop is Pam's Blog, Airborne Wife's Stamping Spot and you are going to LOVE her cards!!

BUT before you leave here, what's a Blog Hop without picking up some Candy along the way?!?!?  I have a variety pack of 6"x6" Christmas paper for one lucky winner! All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me which stamp set you like the best from K 'n K's Fundraiser Sets. You don't HAVE to become a follower, but if you do, you will get an extra entry for the paper pack! I will pick the winner using random.org on November 1st, the last day the digital stamps will be available....

AND... K 'n K Designs is also offering a prize for 2 lucky winners just for leaving a comment on each Blog in the Hop!!!

Happy Hopping and THANKS for supporting Operation Write Home and K 'n K Designs!!!

31 comments:

  1. I love that doggy image and what you did with it! Lovely card for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image, and I love the design with those tabs! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job C.A.S.E.ing your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Adorable! Love this image, your Terrific card layout and dp's too!

    Hugs Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job on the coloring. The spots on the dog look real. I like the tabs and brads also. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layout for your adorable image! A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite stamp set? Patriotic Pickles-I'm a cat person. But the cute doggie cards are certainly persuasive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bunny set -

    thanks for your support of OWH

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute!! I love Kolar's spots!! Great work on the sketch/CAS!! ;) I love the colors too, thanks for sharing, and thanks for being a part of the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. I joined as a follower as I want to see more of your creations. I am also a mom to 4.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOHHH how exciting! I love prizes. Now Why didn't I think of that! My favorite digi image for KnK is (this is hard cause I love them all!) Pickles the cat! Love your card design and the coloring on the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job on the coloring of your card and I like the 3 diff. length strips behind the image.
    I can't pick just one, so I say my 2 fav's are the 2 bundles! (ha!) They are all so cute, each in its own way!
    RBBRRMQN at YAHOO dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout you used on your card. rkscholz at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card, thanks for sharing
    as for a favorite image I definitely have to say the snowman, I {heart} snowman images!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I love the spots you added to your pup!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card! Of course you picked my fav image!Love the coloring! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun card, Ginny!! I love how you colored Kolar!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved how you gave Kolar some spots - so cute! I'd have to say that my fave image is the little bunny. Thank you for sharing this & God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so love what all of you are doing in supporting OWH! Great card and I really like the papers you chose. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute digi and I like how you used it on the card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, Ginny! Great job on the coloring - love his spots :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh so cute!! I love the coloring on your doggie... so adorable with the spots.

    thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. such adorable cards for a great cause!

    Karla
    kjs@sit-co.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay, Ginnie! You are no longer a blog hop virgin! It's fun isn't it?! Hope you'll feel more comfortable joining in on other hops now. Your card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card! I love the coloring on your digi. Pretty shade of blue as well. Thanks for sharing! God bless you!
    Blessings,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  26. You used my favorite color combination. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card, Ginnie! I really like the color combo you used, and the sweet way you colored Kolar the puppy. So adorable! Thank you so very much for all of your help with this fundraiser -- we couldn't do it without you! :-)

    ReplyDelete