Friday, June 17, 2011

Starburst!!

I LOVE the most recent tutorial on Stars & Stamps! Shannan at Pink Tulle With Feathers And Sequins offered this simple step-by-step technique... PLEASE visit her page and tell her how awesome she is!! (and tell her I said so, too!!)

I thought this card was too pretty to just look at and lay down on a counter or put in a drawer so I combined it with the Easel Card we learned back in June, 2010 (also from the S&S page... I just tweaked the dimensions a little so it would stand sideways instead of the long way!).  This way it can be displayed on a mantle or maybe a corner table!





Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave me a comment so I know you were here!!

2 comments:

  1. Ginnie, this card is beautiful! I agree, it needs to be displayed. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE how you combined the starburst card with the easel card! Great idea. If you haven't posted this on the OWH FB wall yet, YOU MUST!!

    ReplyDelete